As a company which values the privacy of information that you supply to us as a user or as a visitor to our website, we have written this Privacy Statement to help you understand, in simple terms wherever possible, what we do with the data you provide us with voluntarily or other data which we collect when you visit our website. This statement also explains why we collect this data, and what we do with this data, as well as your rights related to this data.
This Privacy Statement applies between you, as the user of this website, and Ascent Software, as the provider of this website and applies to our use of any and all data collected by us or provided by you in relation to your use of the website.
This Privacy Statement has been written in accordance with the relevant legislation, including the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which aims to harmonise data protection regulations throughout the E.U. and gives a greater level of protection and rights to individuals, such as yourself, related to information that companies such as Ascent Software collect and process.
This statement applies only to the actions of Ascent Software and yourself, the user, with respect to this website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
By visiting our website and giving information to us, such as your details to allow us to contact you, you are consenting to us processing your information for the purposes discussed in this Privacy Statement.
The type of information we collect
On the Trident Suite website (www.tridentsuite.com) we collect two main types of data.
The first type consists of data related to your visits to our website and we process this data to better understand our website visitors and potential customers to enable us to enhance the experience on our website. This type of data would not contain any personal information that can identify you. More about this type of data in the next section.
The second type of data we collect is personal information that you choose to submit to us. This may relate to contact information you provide to us through a contact form, to enable us to send you information or keep you updated about what we offer. It may also consist of personal information you provide when, for example, you apply for a job with our company. We commit ourselves to only use your personal information for the purposes you intended when you provided this, and will only keep this data until it is required for the purposes you have submitted it to us.
The information we collect when you visit our Website
A visit to our website may result from entering the website address into a browser of your choice or clicking on a link on a third-party website.
Whenever you visit our website, as for any other website, you are providing the following information about your visit:
1. Your Internet Protocol (I.P.) Address, which is a label assigned to each device connected to a computer network and which, in the case of a home user, can determine your approximate geographical location and / or your Internet Service Provider. In the case of a business, the I.P. address can most times identify the company from where a visit has originated, but will not identify the user. In all these cases, an I.P. address cannot be used to identify an individual.
2. In case your visit to our website originated through a link on another website, your visit will include information about this referrer site.
3. Cookies may be saved on your computer. These are small files that track, save and store information about your interactions and usage of our website. This allows the website, through its server to provide you with a tailored experience within this website and save any information (such as a password) which you may need later.
4. This website uses tracking software to monitor its visitors to better understand how they use it, but this software will not store, save or collect personal information.
5. You may also have opted to fill in a “Contact Us” form on our website that would ask for your email address as well as other details such as your name and company.
Why we collect the information and what we do with it
Any information you supply is only used by Ascent Software Limited.
In the case of information that you supply voluntarily, such as a CV to apply for a job, we will only keep this information until it is required for the specific intention you supplied it. If we need to keep such information on file in case we need it in the future, we will inform you about this accordingly.
In the case of data originating from cookies, tracking software and I.P. addresses, these will be aggregated and used together with data from other visits to provide combined statistics about all visits to our website for a specified period. No personal information which may identify you as an individual is collected, processed or stored in these cases.
What you can do about the information that we collect
Should you still feel that technology such as cookies are intrusive, and would prefer that these do not collect any information about your visit, you have the ability to block cookies in your browser. Please refer to the instructions for the specific browser you use.
You have a right to request a copy of the personal data that Ascent Software holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Furthermore, you may, where applicable, also have the right to have certain personal data rectified, blocked or erased. Any such requests have to be sent in writing to: Data Protection Officer (see Support section for details).
Security: we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected via this website and will do our best to protect your personal data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk.
Attn: The Data Protection Officer
Ascent Software Limited
92/3 Alpha Centre
Phone Number: +356 2596 3000